Environment & Sustainability Policy
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd recognises that sustainable economic development is dependent upon environmental protection, social responsibility and valuing our colleagues. We are committed to promoting sustainable development throughout all our activities.
Using key principles in the Konica Minolta Group Environmental Policy as guidance to develop this document, we ensure continuity and integration is fully aligned with with our corporate vision and strategy.
- Operate and maintain an Environmental Management System based on the principles of ISO 14001 to continuously improve our performance and meet customer requirements
- Comply with all relevant legal and other requirements with the aim of achieving best practice
- Educate our colleagues about and raise awareness of environmental issues
- Minimise waste and reduce consumption focusing on used packaging management, recycling and reuse and energy efficiency
- Seek to use business partners that demonstrate implementation of sustainable development practices
- Communicate environmental and sustainability information effectively and transparently with our colleagues, Konica Minolta Group and interested parties
- Continuously evaluate and improve our performance and processes through the setting of targets and objectives
- Review and audit our business activities on a regular basis to measure our performance and compliance
- Prevent pollution and minimise potentially harmful impacts of our activities on the environment giving highest priority to those that present the highest risk
- Maintain and test our Emergency plans
- Will take personal involvement in the Environment Management
- Will ensure that adequate resources and funds are available to support actions and initiatives that have been developed
- Authorise the appointment of competent people to assist in meeting our statutory duties including where appropriate, specialists outside the Company
- Will ensure that these principles are applied at all times, to all tasks by people in the Company.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd